Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It was early this morning. Cindy woke me up to pray about 3AM ... she was awake and realized someone 2 time zones away was having an early morning c-section. I was glad to pray with her but then I couldn't go back to sleep. So I'm laying there, thinking about Gospel of John which I'll be teaching in Zaporozhye. I realize that there are some things that are coming together in my thinking about John and the point of the gospel (John 20:31) and the ebb and flow of the entire book. One thing I've learned is that there are often some clear thoughts that come at that time and that I should get out of bed and do something with them. So if you have been praying about my studies thank you. It's later in the day and I've checked the work and it seems to make perfectly good sense to me. :) But keep praying for us. Fri & Sat are "packing" days. That won't be stressful. Although pray that Cindy knows which shoes to take. It's so easy for me: one pair in the suitcase, one on my feet. That's all the shoes I own.

No comments: